Wednesday, October 27, 2004

 

My first published political endorsement

If you live and vote in Montana's House District 69, which includes the Belgrade area south of the Interstate and west of Jackrabbit and parts west of there past Three Forks, I suggest you vote for Mary Newman Hardin. She's running as an Independent; however, I think in a more moderate state she'd probably be running as a Republican. Her oponent is Jack Wells who neither lives in the district nor seems to have any new ideas to improve the future of Montana other than increasingly extracting the state's non-renewable resources.

To learn a little more about the candidates, read this article from the Belgrade News.

I'll admit that my endorsement is more a negative statement about a seemly stereotypical Montana Republican candidate than for Mrs. Newman Hardin. However, I do believe her to be the better candidate.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?