Thursday, September 17, 2009

 

I will never buy from Tiger Direct again

I recently bought a Sansa Clip 2GB from Tiger Direct. It stopped working after 3 days. I called Tiger Direct. Twice I navigated the voice menu to get to the warranty/return representatives. The first guy acted like he couldn't hear me and hung up on me. The second guy put me on hold for 3 minutes and then hung up on me. Wow. I can't remember being treated that badly in a while.

Conveniently, SanDisk, the maker of the Sansa, recently put up a new support website. Their old one was awful. The new one helped me find me directions on resetting the Sansa Clip, which fixed the problem.


Comments:
maybe if you are clever and make a big enough scene you could end up like this guy
United Breaks Guitars
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?